Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So Much has happened

I know, it been literally months and months since I've written on here. In the meantime we've had Diana, Trisha, my Dad, Danny, Amber, Brian, Pop, Daniel, Emma, Elizabeth, Matthew, Jules, Colby,Leslie, me, Hunter, and Felicia all turn a year older. We celebrated Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. We've had snow, rain, then a drought, the remnant of Tropical Storm Lee that was supposed to give us over 10" of rain..we got 2" instead. I looked at and fell in love with a beautiful home that I was hoping we could get, but unfortunately we couldn't. Ladybug is 2 and still living in the front yard, Paws had a set of kittens, and 1 disappeared, leaving Sylvester, (or Manson and Fuzz calls him), and Whiskers, and Fuzz found a kitten at Waffle House that he ended up bringing home and named him....Waffles! Striper is no longer with us, nor is Kitt...we have no clue where they are. Dixie stays in the house with us and Hurricane and Raskull and Smackie are outside...waaay too wild to live in the house! Amber, Brian, and Patrick all have cars...Amber's is a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Supercharge, Patrick's is a 1998 Mercury Sable, and Brian has a 2000 Ford Ranger that has a blue and red theme like Superman. I'll be sure and keep up the blog more than what I have.....

No comments: