Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Been A While

Actually been longer than a while, been a little over a year, and a lot has happened.  There have been birthdays, holidays, deaths, births.  As is with every year it seems.  I've had the kids all move out and Danny and I are happy with that.  I've had a new location in Virginia where I'm trying to start my business along with keeping in in Georgia.  I've also lost weight, ended up in the hospital after tearing all the cartilage from my sternum and ribs, and I've gotten 2 of my romance novels and a book of poetry published.  Granted they do well on Kindle when it's free, just wish they would sell!  And then came last Saturday when Danny and I went to put some gas in the Bronco and the cashier asked who the little white haired lady was in the truck.  That was enough.  I decided I was dying my hair.  Always, since I made the mistake of permanent hair dye 17 years ago with Cinnaberry and had to have it bleach washed out 7 times, I started back with my blonde, kept it.  The last time I dyed my hair was Sept. of last year, right after I did my last entry on here.  I haven't dyed it since.  Well, I went to Walgreens and saw Copper Mahogany Brown.  I thought, perfect.  I waited for a few days for another box to come in.  Danny, of course, hated the color and told me flat out "NO!"  Fought about it, but in the end I did it.  He still isn't happy, but I like it.  It should be out in a few weeks to a few months, and the blonde will be back, along with the white.

All hail the redhead!!!!!

No comments: